Mae Phim Beach lies in the province of Rayong, on the eastern coast of Thailand. The region is known for its many fruit plantations, unspoiled nature, waterfalls, islands and kilometres of bright white beaches. This part of Thailand is the area with the most hours of sunshine, so a perfect place to invest in home. Another great advantage: only 2 hours from Bangkok International Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Click to enlarge images.
Although Mae Phim is more quiet than well-known tourist areas, if offers wide range of restaurants and bars to satisfy all culinary tastes. Whether you prefer fresh seafood, authentic Thai or western dishes or just wish to chill out at the beach bar sipping your favorite cocktail, Mae Phim has them all and plenty.
In and around the area you will find everything you need such as a bakery, coffee shop, supermarket’s, restaurant’s, tailor, massage’s, motorbike / car rentals and of course, the beautiful Mae Phim Beach.
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport 170 km’s, 2 hours by car
- Bangkok City 190 km’s, 2,5 hours by car
- Pattaya 100 km’s, 1,2 hours by car
- Rayong City 45 km’s, 30 minutes by car
- Koh Samed island, just a short boat trip away
- Koh Chang island 150 km’s, 2 hours by car
- Cambodia border 120 km’s, 1,5 hours by car